Frequently Asked Questions
1) Do you have a showroom?
Yes we do, our showroom in Doncaster will give you the chance to experience the quality of our stunning kitchens and sliding wardrobe doors, and see samples of the different materials available for kitchen worktops. Please visit our Contact us page to view the map to find our showroom.
2) When can we visit your showroom?
You can visit our showroom Monday to Wednesday and Friday 9:30 – 17:00, Thursday 9:00 – 17:00 and Saturday 10:00 – 14:00. We are closed Sundays.
3) How long does delivery usually take?
Delivery usually takes 4-6 weeks, depending on the range you’ve chosen.
4) How much is the deposit?
We require a 50% deposit (non-refundable) before your furniture is handmade in our Doncaster premises.
5) Do you do made to measure?
Yes, all of our furniture is made to measure.
6) I’ve seen something on pinterest can you copy it?
Yes, we can recreate designs similar to what you may have seen on pinterest.
7) Do you have a plan and design service?
Yes, we provide a free, comprehensive plan and design service using the state of the art CAD system.
8) Can you deign rooms that are wheelchair accessible or suitable for disabled people?
Yes we can design wheelchair accessible kitchens and height adjusted worktops, to make maneuvering around the kitchen that bit easier for someone of limited mobility. Please see our Disabled and Elderly Kitchen Design Service page. We can also provide a disabled room design service for bedrooms too – see our Disabled room design service page.
9) Do you do supply only?
Yes, but we do provide an installation service. Please see the How to buy page to find out more.
10) Do you supply kitchen appliances?
Yes, we supply and install a range of kitchen appliance brands. Such as Bosch, Siemens and Neff, to name a few. Please see our kitchen Brands page.
11) Do you do just door / worktop changes?
12) Are your units built up or flat pack?
Our units are built up.
13) Are your hinges / drawers soft close?
Yes, soft close is standard.
14) Can you make me a completely bespoke unit?
Yes, we make all of our units and other furniture bespoke for you.
15) What colour units can I have?