A Place to Sleep and Play
We at DBI can create beautiful, top quality children’s bedrooms using hard wearing materials. This means that your child’s bedroom will be built to last them through the years and for everyday wear and tear.
For a good night’s sleep, we can design and build great bunk beds, high sleepers and cabin beds for your little and big ones. We can also make wardrobes, bedside cabinets, chairs and desks to match. All of which are crafted in house by us and can therefore be made bespoke to suit all children’s bedrooms.
To keep your child’s room tidy, we can build book cases, shelves and ottomans too. All furniture will be made to measure, in order to fit the size and shape of your child’s room. In addition, all furniture is available in different finishes and colours, to suit the style of your child’s bedroom. Hence, making it easier for you to decorate and furnish their room.
Here at DBI, we can help you design and plan your child’s bedroom. Here are our five golden rules for decorating and furnishing children’s bedrooms:
- Plan ahead: plan three years in advance as they grow up quickly.
- Don’t theme it: if you over theme it, it may be difficult to match gifts and accessories. Plus, they’ll grow out of things quickly.
- Make them think it’s what they want: children often change their minds, you’re the best judge of what they’ll like the longest.
- Storage and more storage: can’t get enough of it.
- Be realistic: one day it’s your daughter’s bedroom, the next it’s the spare room – you may regret buying that pink carpet.
Start planning your child’s bedroom today. Call us on 01302 349432, and come and see us in our showroom soon for more information and help.